Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Does Dr. Martens "Wonder Balsam" waterproof the shoe, or should I apply a separate waterproofer?

Does the Wonder Balsam only "condition" the shoe (soften, replace the natural oils, etc), or does it also serve as a waterproofer? If it does waterproof the shoe, is it just as effective as a stand-alone spray-on waterproofer?





In other words, should I treat my various leather dress and casual shoes with...





A) Only the Wonder Balsam


B) Only the spray waterproofer


C) Both








Thanks!

Does Dr. Martens "Wonder Balsam" waterproof the shoe, or should I apply a separate waterproofer?
If you are worried about water proofing you leather than I would also uuse a little of the spray water proofer, but also you Wonder Balsam. Use more of the Balsam that the waterproofer and make sure you apply them after six hours of eachother.


No comments:

Post a Comment