Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WHY does my cats love to licks balsam ointment...?!?

Hi, I have female cat. Everytime after I get my physical excersice I always use this balsam ointment to my body and my foot. Then one night while I was in deep of sleep, something woke me up! My cat is licking the balsam from it bottle! Licking like she drinks milk!





And until now (its been 4 months) she kept doing that. Following me if I smell of balsam. Licking my foot and my hand where balsam on it. It scary. It's not poison isn't it?

WHY does my cats love to licks balsam ointment...?!?
Maybe they hate the scent or somthing. Try hiding it in a box. Then after 2 months put it back out and see if they still want to lick it. I'm an expert on cats so e-mail me at pwittyfwower2@yahoo.com if you need more help.
Reply:My dog eats chapstick and lipstick and will do almost anything to get at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment