Friday, November 13, 2009

Do most shampoos/conditioners have round about the same ingredients?

I have heard that all shampoos and conditioners mostly have the same ingredients and that buying expensive products are a waste of time? I know the hair products may differ from brand to brand but how much really? Am I just wasting my money? I used to use Elvive (which is kinda pricey) and now I am trying out Alberto Balsam – cheaper but apparently the ingredients are more natural – I actually find that my hair is softer and smells great with the cheaper version!?

Do most shampoos/conditioners have round about the same ingredients?
not really


expensive ones have better ingredients and most of them are sulfate-free which helps keep color treated hair last way longer than inexpensive shampoos and conditioners





i would definitely by salon products, they are definitely worth it and work a lot better





also some inexpensive ones have a wax product in them which coats the strands of your hair making it feel softer... not really a great thing for your hair, pantene has wax in their products

Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment