Friday, November 13, 2009

Seed tick infestation?

I had up to 100 seed ticks on my right leg. I know that they all probably congregated on one blade of grass and then hooked onto my sock all together. I now have one leg completely covered in bites from my toes to right above my knee. I poured alcohol down my leg to start killing the ticks. The ones that didn't fall off, I shaved off with a razor. Some were still left so I brought out tweezers and dropped them into a small cup of alcohol. Now I've been extremely itchy all week. I soaked my foot in a solution of warm water, epsom salt, tea tree oil, and balsam apple ointment. It helped, but it's not a very efficient way of relief. I work for hours on end and I'm constantly on my feet, so is there anything you guys recommend to help relieve the itchy that occurs?

Seed tick infestation?
You just made me very afraid to go outside ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment